We're building a solar farm less than 10 miles from Chippy. And we're looking for people who are passionate about sustainability, and value community, to help us do it.
Come and meet us for a drink
Come and meet the directors of Southill Community Energy. Find out:
- why we're building Southill Solar
- how Southill Community Energy, our community energy company, works
- our plans to use the community fund - and how it can benefit Chipping Norton
- how you can join us, invest and get a 5% return
Why invest in Southill Solar
Investing in Southill Solar is a chance to join in a community-owned, community-run solar farm.
- Get a 5% return - better than the bank
- Great ethical investment for your children
- See why this fund manager, CEO and dad of 2 is investing
Ask all your questions (and we're happy to chat one-on-one, if you would prefer.)
You can also contact us now if you need answers right away.
If you'd like to come, please do let us know on our facebook page event so we can get an idea of numbers attending.
See you there, spread the word and thanks for your support!
Our second event in Chipping Norton takes place at the Methodist Church on Tuesday 5th April.